My 1950’s manual wind Chronometer by ‘Election’.
At around 40 mm across, including the crown it’s an unusually large size for it’s period, especially with such a lovely, simple, formal face. With gold hands & Markers, a sub-second dial & a simple, reliable Swiss movement, with a crocodile or expanding steel band, this is one of my two favourite watches.
I am sadly & reluctantly considering selling this & maybe some other vintage time pieces to help make ends meet at the moment. If your interested, feel free to make an offer?
- ivory-keys reblogged this from giantbeard
- thisandthatstyle likes this
- 9minus1left8 reblogged this from bigboyclothes
- southern--gentleman reblogged this from bigboyclothes
- jeanted likes this
- bigboyclothes reblogged this from stephenharrold
- jorgeeveryday likes this
- yohmismo likes this
- ineedmoreties reblogged this from giantbeard
- chkpointcharlie likes this
- elegantbydesign likes this
- stephenharrold reblogged this from giantbeard
- davidrobotham reblogged this from giantbeard
- joshuasaussey reblogged this from giantbeard
- irresistiblecatch likes this
- keepingitpithy likes this
- brokeandbespoke likes this
- soleregret42 likes this
- mattthat reblogged this from giantbeard
- supreme-m3-sam reblogged this from giantbeard
- fasterfuture likes this
- lessgentlemen said:keep me posted on vintage chrono sales theo. Not desparate, but i might be swayed by the right piece.
- giantbeard posted this